Fellowship awarded by the Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy, 2018
Best Research Award, SEDEX Conference, University Technology Petronas, Malaysia, 2016
Gold Award, SEDEX Conference, University Technology Petronas, Malaysia, 2016
Silver Medal, Citrex, University of Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia, 2016
Best Teacher award from The TN Dr.MGR Medical University, Chennai, 2011
Best Pharmacist award from Indian Pharmaceutical Association, 2010
1. V. Ravichandiran, Suresh. B, Sathishkumar. M.N, Arunachalam.G and Subramanian.N., “Anti-microbial Activity of Hydro alcoholic extract of Moringa Concanensis Nimmo: An Ethnomedicines of Nilgiris hills”. Chemotherapy; 2006.
2. V. Ravichandiran, Suresh B, Sathishkumar M. N, Elango K and Srinivasan R., “Antifertility Activity of Hydro alcoholic extract of Ailanthus excelsa (Roxb): An Ethnomedicines used by Tribals of Nilgiris Region in Tamilnadu”, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2007, 112: 189-191.
3. V. Ravichandiran, Arunachalam G, Subramanian N and Suresh B. “Contraception and its Significance in Traditional system of Medicines”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2009: 1 1-21.
4. V. Ravichandiran, Arunachalam G, Subramanian N, and Suresh B., “Pharmacognostical and phytochemical Investigations of Moringa concanensis (Moringaceae) an ethno medicine of Nilgiris”, Journal of Pharmacognosy & phytotherapy, 2009,1,(1).
5. V. Ravichandiran, V. Vaijayanthi, B. Senthilnathan, MD. Tahdeed ali, S. Sureshkumar, D. Joseprakash K. Masilamani., “Formulation of sustained release ambroxol hydrochloride matrix tablets: influence of hydrophilic/hydrophobic polymers on the release rate and in vitro evaluation”, Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia 2009:1:625-630.
6. V. Ravichandiran, Umadevi S.K, B. Senthilnathan, K. Masilamani, T.Saraswathy, Padmapriya S, Srinivasachari. J., “Process optimization of pantoprazole sodium enteric coated tablets”. Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia 2009:2: 585-592.
7. V. Ravichandiran, B. Senthilnathan, K. Masilamani, T. Saraswathy, J. Kausalya, S.Sureshkumar, J.Dhruvatar., “Formulation and evaluation of quetiapine fumarate sustained release tablets”. Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia 2009: 2: 625-630.
8. V. Ravichandiran, V. Suba, B. Senthilnathan, K. Rajachandrika, S. Padmapriya, T. Saraswathy, K.Masilamani., “Pulsatile drug delivery systems”, Biomedical and Pharmacology journal 2009:2:227-234.
9. V. Ravichandiran, K. Masilamani, B. Senthilnathan, S.K. Umadevi, S.Padmapriya, T.Saraswathy Y.Dharani nareshkumar., “Formulation and evaluation of diclofenac sodium delayed release tablets”, Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia 2009:2:703-708.
10. V. Ravichandiran, V.Suba, S.K.Umadevi, G.Jayavasavi, J.Kausalya, T.Saraswathy, B.Senthilnathan., “Chronopharmaceutical drug delivery systems”, Biomedical and Pharmacology journal 2009:2 :333-338.
11. V. Ravichandiran, K.Masilamani, B.Senthilnathan, S.Hariprasad, D.Joseprakash., “Formulation development and evaluation of diltiazem hydrochloride oral disintegrating tablets”, Biomedical and Pharmacology journal 2009:2:311-316.
12. V. Ravichandiran, N. Deepa “Antimicrobial activity of extractives of Solidago canadensis L.”. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical sciences. 2010:4: 411-413.
13. V. Ravichandiran, K.Masilamani, B.Senthilnathan, K.Punitha, S.Sureshkumar., “Formulation development and evaluation of Tamsulosin Hydrochloride and Dutasteride in tablet dosage form”, Der Pharmacia sinica Pelagia Research Library, 2010: 2: 1-13.
14. V. Ravichandiran, K. Masilamani, B. Senthilnathan, “Liposomes – A Versatile Drug Delivery System”, Der Pharmacia sinica Pelagia research Library, 2010:2: 19-30.
15. V. Ravichandiran, Haza Nazeer Ahamed, Sankardoss Nirmala., “Natural Flavonoids and lung cancer”, Pharmacie Globale, International journal of Comprehensive Pharmacy 2011:6:1-9.
16. V. Ravichandiran, N. Venkatesan. Synthesis and Characterization of Vannilin Semicarbazones. Asian Journal of Chemistry. 2011:23:10.
17. V. Ravichandiran, V. Devarajan, K. Masilamani., “Determination of ionization constant (pKa) for poorly soluble drugs by using surfactants: a novel approach”, Der pharmacia Lettre, Scholars Research Library, 2011:4:183-192.
18. V. Ravichandiran, K. Masilamani, S. Sathesh kumar, T. Kumaragurubaran, B. Senthilnathan., “Fast dissolving tablets: A Review”, Journal of Pharmacy Research, 2011:8: 2590-2592.
19. V. Ravichandiran, K. Masilamani, S. Sathesh kumar, V. Lavakumar. “Bioavailability enhancement of poorly soluble drugs: self emulsifying drug delivery system- A novel approach”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research. 2011:2: 72-77.
20. V. Ravichandiran, K.Masilamani, S.Sathesh kumar, D.Joseprakash. “Drug delivery to the lungs”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research. 2011:2: 85-89.
21. B.Rajkapoor, V. Ravichandiran, M. Gobinath, J. Anbu, N. Harikrishnan, M. Sumithra, M. Sankari, R. Venugopal, D. Sakthisekaran, “Effect of Bauhenia variegate on complete Freunds adjuvants induced arthritis”, Journal of pharmacology and toxicology, 2007:5:465-472.
22. A. Vijayalakshmi, V. Ravichandiran and Rakesh Tripathi., “Characterization and evaluation of antidermatophytic activity of the essential oil from Artemisia nilagirica leaves growing wild in Nilgiris”, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2010:4:93-97.
23. A.Vijayalakshmi, V. Ravichandiran and A. Tripura., “The development and evaluation of anti-acne products from Terminalia arjuna bark”, International Journal of Chem Tech Research. 2011:1: 320-327.
24. A. Vijayalakshmi, V. Ravichandiran, S. Jayakumari and Malarkodi velraj., “Antioxidant and anticonvulsant activity of astilbin, a flavonoid glycoside from the rhizome of Smilax china Linn”, Journal of Pharmacy Research. 2011: 3.
25. N. Venkateshan, V. Ravichandiran, K. Anandarajagopal, D. Selvakumar, V. Lavakumar “New vanillin semicarbazones as dual PPAR alpha/gama agonists: design, structural biology and molecular docking studies”, Journal of Pharmacy Research. 2011:3.
26. V. Devarajan and V. Ravichandran. “Nanoemulsions: as modified drug delivery tool”, International Journal Of Comprehensive Pharmacy 2011:1.
27. J. Anbu, V. Ravichandiran, M. Sumithra, B. Sudheer, K. Swaroop Kumar, R. Kannadhasan and R. Satheesh Kumar. “Anticancer activity of Pet. Ether extract of Abrus precatorius on Ehrlich ascitis carcinoma in mice”, International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences. 2011:3:24-31.
28. A. Vijayalakshmi, V. Ravichandiran, Malarkodi velraj, Sudharani and S. Jayakumari. “Anti-anaphylactic and anti-inflammatory activities of a bioactive alkaloid from the root bark of Plumeria acutifolia Poir” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine. 2011:5: 401-405.
29. B. Senthilnathan, V. Ravichandiran, “Design, Development and evaluation of pulsatile drug delivery of Flurbiprofen Microspheres” Journal of Pharmacy Research. 2011:6:1614-1616.
30. A. Anjana, K.F. Ahamed, V. Ravichandiran, M. Sumithra, J. Anbu. “Anticancer activity of sargassum wightii Grevilleon Daltons ascetic lymphoma”. Chin J Nat Med 2014, 12(2):114-120.
31. A. Vijayalakshmi, V Ravichandiran, K Masilamani. “Antipsoriatic and inhibitory effects of an oral dosage form containing bioflavonoids on inflammatory cytokines IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-6, IL-8, IL-17 and TNF-α.” IJPER. 2014; 48(oct-dec):139-148.
32. V. Lavakumar, K. Masilamani, V. Ravichandiran, V. Sowmya, DVR Sai gopal. “Promising upshot of silver nanoparticles primed from Gracilaria crassa against bacterial pathogens.” Chemistry Central Journal 2015; 9(1):42:1-8.
33. V. Lavakumar, V. Ravichandiran, KFH. Nazeer Ahamed, C. Sowmya, K. Bhaskar Reddy. “The protective effect of dietary flavonoid fraction from Acanthophora spicifera on streptozotocin induced oxidative stress in diabetic rats.” Food Science and Human Wellness 5 (2016) 57–64.
34. V. Ravichandiran, K. Masilamani, B. Senthilnathan, A. Maheshwaran, WT. Wui, P. Roy. “Quercetin-decorated curcumin liposome design for cancer therapy: In-vitro and in-vivo studies.” Curr. Drug Deliv. 2016 Aug 29.
35. V. Lavakumar, K. Masilamani, V. Ravichandiran, N. Venkateshan, DVR. Saigopal, C.K. Ashokkumar, C. Sowmya. “Promising upshot of silver nanoparticles primed from Gracilaria crassa against bacterial pathogens.” Chemistry Central Journal; 2015;9:42:1-8.
36. P. Maheswari, D. Praveen, V. Ravichandiran. “A study on patients awareness on rational use of antibiotics and its resistance.” Asian journal of Pharmaceutical and clinical research. 2015;8(3):2054-206.
37. A. Vijayalakshmi, V. Ravichandiran, S. Jayakumari, G. Sangeetha. “Molecular docking studies of tubulosine against multi-drug resistant tuberculosis.” Der Pharma Chemica, 2016; 8(19):249-256.
38. V. Ravichandiran, M. VijeyAAnandhi, E. Shanmugapriya. “Molecular docking studies on naturally occurring selected flavones against protease enzme of dengue virus.” Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 2016; 9(7):1-3.
39. A. Vijayalakshmi, V. Ravichandiran, K. Masilamani. “Inhibition of cyclooxygenase activity by standardized extract of Givotia rottleriformis Griff. Ex Wight bark.” Indian Journal of Natural Products and Resources. 2016; 7(4):269-276.
40. M. Veerapandian, P.K. Avti, V. Ravichandiran, “Ruthenium bipyridine sensitized MoO3 multifunctional nanostructures: Study of opto-electrochemical properties, biocompatibility and bioimaging,” Colloids and Surface B: Biointerfaces, 2017, 154, 315-320.
41. A. Ash, Y.P. Bharitkar, S. Murmu, A. Hazra, V. Ravichandiran, P.K. Kar, N.B. Mondal. “Ultrastructural changes in Raillietina (Platyhelminthes: cestoda), exposed to sulfonoquinovosyldiacylglyceride (SQDG), isolated from Neem (Azadirachta indica).” Natural Product Research, 2017 DOI: 10.1080/14786419.2017.1305383.
42. Y.P. Bharitkar, S. Datta, S. Sett, N. Marathee, P. Khan, A. Hazra, M. Singh, A. Sahoo, S. Ghosh, S. Mondal, A.K. Mitra, V. Ravichandiran, N.B. Mondal. “In Vitro Antimicrobial, Antiproliferative, and Antioxidant Activities of Bis Pyrrolizidine Fused Dispiro Oxindolo Curcuminoids.”Chemistry & Biology Interface, 7 (1), 2017, 19-31.